ARTIST & CRAFTSMAN SUPPLY HARLEM
This Program Book Cover – Art Competition is Open to Everyone!
One Winner will:
Have their artwork used for the 2018 TPFF Program Book Cover.
Receive an Art Supply package from Artist & Craftsman Supply Harlem
Art work will be displayed on screen in between film segments throughout the duration of the festival.
2 VIP passes to The People’s Film Festival
DEADLINE: March 30, 2018, 12AM Est
All ARTISTS are welcome to submit their work via We Transfer, Dropbox or another file transfer to THE PEOPLE’S FILM FESTIVAL.
USE THIS TEXT IN YOUR DESIGN
- THE 7th ANNUAL PEOPLE’S FILM FESTIVAL MAY 31 – JUNE 3 2018 HARLEM, NEW YORK
If under the age of 18, entries must include written parental consent.
You must be the creator of the art that you submit. Your art must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s copyrighted material. (If your image infringes upon another’s copyright it will be disqualified.) Upon submitting your work, to this competition, you are solely responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials. For more info on US copyright law visit: http://www.copyright.gov/
Complete the entry form & fill out all information including a description of the work you are submitting.
- Multiple entries are accepted however you must:
- Select the “Number of Entries” you are submitting.
- Label & number each entry accordingly.
- Submit all files AT ONCE in one single email.
- SUBJECT MUST SAY “ART CONTEST SUBMISSION”
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have any questions please contact us at thepeoplesfilmfestival.com.
The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception. By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our com website and in our newsletters, and in the marketing of the art competitions to the general public. Artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed at thepeoplesfilmfestival.com.
Your artwork images must be submitted in this format:
- Image Size: 5″x7″ or larger, 300dpi
File Formats: .jpg | .jpeg | .png | .gif
Your artwork must fit the theme of the People’s Film Festival— select one or all.
- Tech -The Future of Story Telling
The Winner of this competition will be notified within 2 days of the deadline closing.
Only One Winner will be selected. Their artwork will:
- Appear on Program Book Cover.
- Receive an Art Supply package from Artist & Craftsman Supply Harlem
- Art work will be displayed on screen in between film segments throughout the duration of the festival.
- 2 VIP tickets to the People’s Film Festival