The 6th Annual People’s Film Festival
May 31 – June 4, 2017 Harlem, New York
The People’s Film Festival is an annual 5-Day event designed to showcase the best in independent films, music & art. It’s comprised of film screenings, panel discussions, music showcases and an award ceremony—celebrating the work of both emerging and established filmmakers, producers, and videographers reflecting traditional and avant-garde style films with an emphasis on films that integrate multiple digital platforms using today’s new media & technology
SUBMIT YOUR FILM TODAY
We are looking for featured films, short films, narratives, documentaries, experimental, animation ,webisodes, including Urban/Underground films in all genres– i.e. dramas, animation, experimental, comedy, action, horror, silent, scifi etc.
Tell your story, your way.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN.
PAYMENT INFORMATION[ ] ENTRY FEES—The entry fee is non-refundable. Payment in US dollars is made through PayPal. A completed entry form with entry fee confirmation number must accompany each film. *No submission will be considered until the entry fee has been paid.* Films that are not submitted with their fees will be disqualified*Submit Your Entry Form Electronically. If all your materials are available in electronic formats, including your screener, you can email your application. Just follow the steps above with the following edits:
- Pay your submission fee using Paypal and write down your confirmation information. Include t his in the body of the email.
- PAPYPAL PAYMENT CONFIRMATION: _______________________________________________
- Email: email@example.com with attachments and/or links to all required materials. (see full list above and on entry form ).
- Make sure the subject of your email reads: Submission TPFF 2017 “YOUR FILM TITLE”
- Remember to include your confirmation information of PayPal payment in the body of your email.
- If you have a film to submit or other questions, you can also contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org