PAYPAL SUBMISSION PAGE
- ENTRY FEES—The entry fee is non-refundable. Payment in US dollars is made through PayPal. A completed entry form and entry fee must accompany each film. *No submission will be considered until the entry fee has been paid.*
- PAYPAL PAYMENT CONFIRMATION #: _______________________________________________
- Two DVD (Region 1) Preview Copies of filmor URL /link for online screener and/or online trailer: Screener/Trailer URL: _____________
- High Resolution digital images from the film on flash drive or CD or a URL to download
- Brief Synopsis (Under 100 Words)
- Complete / Cast / Credit List
- Disc with trailer and/or link to online trailer: Trailer URL: _____________
- Filmmaker Bio
- Completed & Signed Entry Form
- Self-addressed and pre-paid postcard for receipt acknowledgement. (Optional)
*Please send COPIES ONLY. Make sure you preview your film. We will only consider films submitted in the correct format. Be advised that films will not be returned. Please send completed entry form along with the above requested materials and payments to:
The People’s Film Festival
Attn: 2014 Submissions
247 West 149th Street, Suite 5C
New York, NY 10039
Submit Your Entry Form Digitally
If all your materials are available in electronic formats, including your screener, you can email your application. Just follow the steps above with the following edits:
- Pay your submission fee using PayPal and write down your confirmation information. Include this in the body of the email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments and/or links to all required materials. (See full list above and on entry form).
- Make sure the subject of your email reads: Submission TPFF 2014 “YOUR FILM TITLE”
- Remember to include your confirmation information of PayPal payment in the body of your email.
Submit your submission fee via PayPal